- An excellent collection of about 14000 volumes.
- Includes Encyclopedias, Reference Books, Literary works in Hindi, English and Sanskrit
- Literature suited to young minds.
- Regular subscription to a number of newspapers, magazines and journals on technical and vocational subjects.
Rules & Regulations
- Senior classes are provided with one library period once a week.
- Only one book is issued at a time to the students against their library cards for fourteen days.
- The student of other classes can get the books issued after the regular school hours.
- If any student has lost a library book or he/she has marked, disfigured or damaged the book, he/she will have to pay the fine decided by the school authorities.
- Book may be issued to the exemplary, brilliant and needy students for the whole session.
- The students of classes X and XII are required to submit their library cards at the end of the session to the Library Incharge.